Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Possible to switch purchase of Grub Guardian map?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 11, 2009
Hello! I recently bought the Azteca map pack thinking it'd train pet experience in all stats equally, like Castle Avalon, but it doesn't..

Alto Alto only trains in Power, as well as the rest of the maps having uneven spread of experience points.

I wish this could have been remedied by previous research but there weren't/aren't any resources available, but I know now.

Since the Avalon pack costs the same as the Azteca pack, is it possible to switch my purchase (lock the Azteca maps and unlock Avalon's)?

Or is it possible to undo my purchase of the Azteca maps so I could buy the Avalon maps (if it's less work)?

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Unfortunately we are unable to swap purchased maps in Grub Guardian.

Survivor
Dec 11, 2009
I just recently purchased the Avalon map pack in Grub Guardian and might understand why the purchase can't be swapped now: upon purchase I found that all the maps were unlocked because I had already finished the Aztec maps (Avalon maps are before Aztec), so I'm sure reversing the purchase couldn't/wouldn't have been very simple.

Thanks for the response, anyways (though I'm a bit late replying)!