Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Possble solution to a slight problem

AuthorMessage
Delver
Feb 25, 2010
You know how we go to hit the "home" button and we accidentally hit the "commons" button, or we go to mark a spot, but hit the button to go to the last place marked? Well, KI, I have come up with the solution: A "back" button.
It's like on the tv remote. You hit the wrong channel and you wanna go back to what you were watching. You just hit the back or recall button, right? Well, it would be most helpful if you could give us a "back" button to use when we go somewhere we didn't really want to go.

Survivor
Jan 30, 2010
IvoryJade wrote:
You know how we go to hit the "home" button and we accidentally hit the "commons" button, or we go to mark a spot, but hit the button to go to the last place marked? Well, KI, I have come up with the solution: A "back" button.
It's like on the tv remote. You hit the wrong channel and you wanna go back to what you were watching. You just hit the back or recall button, right? Well, it would be most helpful if you could give us a "back" button to use when we go somewhere we didn't really want to go.

I think its a cool idea. I see no problems. But what if we didn't mean to hit te back button?

Defender
Jun 13, 2009
Delver
Feb 25, 2010
Well, if you didn't mean to hit the Back button, just hit it again! Think tv remote.

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
Only problem, there would have to be a time limit on how long you could use it. Most players would use this to cheat and not use the required mana to mark the location again. That or not wait for the timer to end. But this is a good idea. (I also think we need one of these for stitching items the wrong way, lol)

Delver
Feb 25, 2010
The way I figured it, it could be set up to work ONLY if you hit the home or commons buttons. It would be kinda hard to cheat if you have to hit the back button and it sends you either to the commons or to the place where you were when you hit it. Sure you could load up on mana while you're in the commons, but technically, that's not cheating. But it's just a thought, and all good ideas require a little work to make them work!

Defender
Jun 13, 2009
The back button would be gray unless you just used a warp. If you didnt mean to use the back button, just use it again to undo your undo .