Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Portico Dungeon Not Re-setting

AuthorMessage
Champion
May 03, 2011
Like a lot of people (probably), I have been farming the Portico these last few days to get reagents for my Legendary Artisan badge. This worked great when I was doing the Grandmaster quest, but this time it seems that every time I leave the dungeon and come back ( I mean, press escape and leave, then return to the sigils), it's still empty of reagents when I return. It used to re-set automatically after I left, so that I could get more reagents the next time. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
tabby714 wrote:
Like a lot of people (probably), I have been farming the Portico these last few days to get reagents for my Legendary Artisan badge. This worked great when I was doing the Grandmaster quest, but this time it seems that every time I leave the dungeon and come back ( I mean, press escape and leave, then return to the sigils), it's still empty of reagents when I return. It used to re-set automatically after I left, so that I could get more reagents the next time. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Are you changing realms before trying to re-enter? I was never able to collect reagents there unless I changed realms everytime before going back in.

Historian
May 01, 2010
goldendragon18 wrote:
tabby714 wrote:

Are you changing realms before trying to re-enter? I was never able to collect reagents there unless I changed realms everytime before going back in.

It has reset even without that...you can enter the Chancel to reset the dungeon, or I am pretty sure logging out works too.

Champion
May 03, 2011

Yes, I guess I need to do that. As I remembered it, I only had to change realms if I ported out, not if I logged out. It has been awhile since I had to farm there, so maybe I'm misremembering...

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
tabby714 wrote:

Yes, I guess I need to do that. As I remembered it, I only had to change realms if I ported out, not if I logged out. It has been awhile since I had to farm there, so maybe I'm misremembering...

It was just a suggestion, but that is what I did. And btw, I never hit the escape button, I just ported out, changed realms and went back in.