Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Plz read! This glitch must be fixed! Comment!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 14, 2009
There is a MAJOR problem with the limit home to friends. Let's say someone has blocked their house to friends and you want to teleport. Well if your limit home to friends is on, all you have to do is change it to no, back to yes, then back to no and you can reset the teleports for that home. If your limit home to friends is off, you change it to on then off again and it has the same result. This is a major violation of privacy. Even if you dont want other people there they can just reset your teleports and go no matter what you want. There is no point in having this function if it doesn't work. There have been several people who reset my housing teleports just to annoy me, and I know it doesn't happen to just me. Another problem is what if you want to teleport to your friend when they are in your home. It doesn't let you. So I can't teleport to someone who is in MY house? That's jusy annoying. Anyone reading this, please take the time to comment so that this glitch is FIXED!!!! :(

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Thats why I was disappointed when they took away the 'adding yourself' feature/glitch/exploit.