Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Please Mr. Halston..........

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 24, 2012
This is not a game glitch but a problem I think happened because of my new computer. Last person I fought in Dragonspyre was Ivan Soulsinger and I released Sunbrand's brothers and sisters (or was it children?). I remember getting to the hatchery gate but after that everything's gone. I looked at the Hatchery map on Central and I don't show all those little glowing cameo shots of things to do and I don't have anything in my spell book except the book pedestals. Can you reset me or something, or tell me where I should be? I don't know who I should talk to next. Thank you.

Lenora Lifebringer

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
quilteddawg63 wrote:
This is not a game glitch but a problem I think happened because of my new computer. Last person I fought in Dragonspyre was Ivan Soulsinger and I released Sunbrand's brothers and sisters (or was it children?). I remember getting to the hatchery gate but after that everything's gone. I looked at the Hatchery map on Central and I don't show all those little glowing cameo shots of things to do and I don't have anything in my spell book except the book pedestals. Can you reset me or something, or tell me where I should be? I don't know who I should talk to next. Thank you.

Lenora Lifebringer

Did you know that at one point there are "two" different history book quests?

You probably need one of the History Books in the Plaza of Conquests. There are two history books in this area. Open your Quest Log file and see what the name of your quest is, and what area of Dragonspyre it is in:

One History Book is for the "History of Dragonspyre" quest where you got one book from different bosses throughout Dragonspyre. This book in the Plaza of Conquests is in General Greystone's Tower. On the map in the Plaza of Conquests, General Greystone's Tower is located at the top of the map, near the Necropolis Doors.

The other History Book is for a quest called "The Art of War" to Read the History Book in Halina Warhawk's Tower. You find the book at the end of her Tower / dungeon. Look on your map. I think that Halina Warhawk is showing on the map.

(Remember: after you get the history book at the end of this tower, you must go back into the tower and talk to Halina Warhawk. Then she gives you a "Letter of Recommendation" to get you moving along.)

Does this help?

Defender
May 24, 2012
Thank you Honeybee. Yes it helps. I'll go back after the books and proceed.

Defender
May 24, 2012
Update........I defeated Greystone but couldn't get an "X" to collect the book. It's my computer I think. I'm waiting for a call from a tech. I couldn't see Halina Warhawk's tower on the map. Plaza? It sounds like it's a gauntlet. I went back to the Tower of Conquest for that book and couldn't get into any of the towers. Shouldn't I be able to play them again? Anyway, after we find out what's going on with my machine I'll try this again. Thanks for all your help.

Brecken Ashwalker

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
quilteddawg63 wrote:
Update........I defeated Greystone but couldn't get an "X" to collect the book. It's my computer I think. I'm waiting for a call from a tech. I couldn't see Halina Warhawk's tower on the map. Plaza? It sounds like it's a gauntlet. I went back to the Tower of Conquest for that book and couldn't get into any of the towers. Shouldn't I be able to play them again? Anyway, after we find out what's going on with my machine I'll try this again. Thanks for all your help.

Brecken Ashwalker

In case you need it, this link shows where Halina Warhawk is on the map:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Location:Plaza_of_Conquests

And if you activated the teleporters in that area, her tower is right next to one of them. I don't remember which one...sorry...

Defender
May 24, 2012
Thank you again Honeybee. After you told me where the Tower of War is I figured it out. Hopefully I won't pester you anymore.