Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Please look into this. I am very frustrated!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 05, 2009
For the past 48 hours or so, I notice that the game is giving me a lot of problems. It started off in the arena, while I'm about to start a pvp match, everything would disappear, including my character and then it would say something like this "ERROR- this area is closed try again in few minutes". ok, I thought this was temporary, so I logged off and try to go back in again. Same problem. This is sooo frustrating because i lost 5 games!!!! because of this. Cause everythime it says "Error- this area is closed. Try again in a few minutes", I ultimately lose the game!! this is not cool, I lose my rank because of that. but that's not all...

So I decided to give up pvp for a while until everything goes back to normal, or so i thought. But not, even when I try to go the commons, or port to a friend, or train my pet, it does that to me. Sometimes it says "error-unable to connect to server". This is really frustrating and I would really like to know what's wrong with the game (on my pc).

-On a sidenote, I have to say that the game did crash my computer once. But now it doesnt crash it, it is nearly impossible to play the game for a good 10 minutes. Please help!

Thank you

Survivor
Jan 10, 2011
That would be very annoying, I sympathize. When I went into PvP twice my computer went crazy and acted like I was continuously pressing the up arrow! I couldn't chat, choose cards, or anything! I had to restart the computer, and that made me lose my rank! This is horrible for me, since I'm trying to get the Coat of Invincibility...I hope this problem is fixed, unfortunatly, I don't know much about computers....

Survivor
Apr 14, 2010
I've gotten this error while I was in the World Tree, I couldn't go outside or port!