Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

please help me!

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jul 08, 2009
Ever since the test realm came out i am COMPLETLY unable to open up the crowns shop . All it does is it keeps flashing brighter then lower and after one miniute it starts to freze! Someone please help me!

Administrator
Is this a problem you are having only on the Test Realm or is this occurring in the Live Realm for you too?

Either way, this is most likely a graphics card issue.

If this is only on the Test Realm, please use the bug report button provided to report this issue.
If this is happening on the Live Realm, submit the bug through our Help & Support tab on the left or go to http://www.wizard101.com/support

community@wizard101.com
Squire
Jul 08, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
Is this a problem you are having only on the Test Realm or is this occurring in the Live Realm for you too?

Either way, this is most likely a graphics card issue.

If this is only on the Test Realm, please use the bug report button provided to report this issue.
If this is happening on the Live Realm, submit the bug through our Help & Support tab on the left or go to http://www.wizard101.com/support
It is happening on the live realm but everything else works fine BUT the crowns shop.

Administrator
We have the tech support you need, but we need more information from you, young Wizard!

If you have any questions or concerns regarding game or account matters, please send an email to: support@wizard101.com. Please include your account username and a DxDiag.

A DxDiag is a utility designed to display the specifications of the user's hardware, as well as to test DirectX software, including sound and video. If you are asked for this information in an email, it helps the support group relate your gaming issue to your personal computer.

To create a dxdiag.txt just go to Start -> Run (or Search in Vista) and enter dxdiag and click OK. Once the program has run it's course, click "Save all Information" and it will output a txt file that you can attach to your email.

community@wizard101.com