Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Please fix castle magic teleporting.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 07, 2010
The castle magic teleporting is seriously bugged and needs to be fixed.

I will have a "teleport closest player" card programmed into a button/lever/text detector, and when more than one person presses it, it seriously glitches. I will press the button, and teleport to the target object ; then, another player will press the button, and rather than teleporting them, it teleports me AGAIN. I have to tell people who come to my houses, "it's glitching, teleport to me instead." I would really like that not to be the case in castle tours!

Thank you!

Delver
Mar 30, 2014
Teleport closest player is not bugged, it just does not work the way most of us assumed when we first used it.

Teleport closest player does not teleport the player who activated the spell. It teleports the player who is closest to the destination of the spell. If you just got teleported there, then you are the closest person to the destination and additional activations will just keep putting you at the destination and not move other players.

Some of us castle magic fans have requested that KI implement a "teleport triggering player" spell, which would work in the way that you desire. This would be a very helpful addition to castle magic.

In the meantime, you could try to set up teleporters to ensure that people at point A get to point B. In your application, pressing a button could make the teleporter appear there.