Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Please address the Lag issues

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 07, 2017
This is really affecting game play for many of us.

The transition screens freeze constant; in battles a frozen screen happens often and causes log outs; the Log In screen now takes several minutes to patch every time; list goes on.

It's not my equipment; same as most that post here about this Issue.
I am right now playing (3 a.m. CST) and i am constantly freezing and lagging; all realms are empty, etc. and still it's really bad.

Very frustrating to maintain membership for 7 years to have this Basic expectation of a game being able to Function not being addressed by KI staff after Years of players bringing it to your Attention.

Sparck, I run top speed computer gear. I am in a major City not far from you. This is NOT an internet/gear issue. So many players have asked this to be fixed for a long time; and we are being ignored. I have even ran diagnostic for your IT Dept. to locate faulty servers.

Wiz needs some TLC on the basics to run smooth again.

Love the game,I want to see many more years to come.

Administrator
RighteousMonkey on Feb 19, 2019 wrote:
This is really affecting game play for many of us.

The transition screens freeze constant; in battles a frozen screen happens often and causes log outs; the Log In screen now takes several minutes to patch every time; list goes on.

It's not my equipment; same as most that post here about this Issue.
I am right now playing (3 a.m. CST) and i am constantly freezing and lagging; all realms are empty, etc. and still it's really bad.

Very frustrating to maintain membership for 7 years to have this Basic expectation of a game being able to Function not being addressed by KI staff after Years of players bringing it to your Attention.

Sparck, I run top speed computer gear. I am in a major City not far from you. This is NOT an internet/gear issue. So many players have asked this to be fixed for a long time; and we are being ignored. I have even ran diagnostic for your IT Dept. to locate faulty servers.

Wiz needs some TLC on the basics to run smooth again.

Love the game,I want to see many more years to come.
It could be a local Internet connection issue, or perhaps something wrong somewhere along our server line.

Can you email support@wizard101.com and we'll take a better look at your account connection. Thanks!

Delver
Nov 16, 2017
This sounds so simple...........I moved my play way back into an obscure realm and have not had any more issues. Those of you who love crowds are going to suffer the most. Too much drag on one server. Try it for a day and see what happens.

Rylee Fireheart lvl 15 Fire

Survivor
Sep 07, 2017
@colocrys:

You obviously do not understand the Issue being discussed.

I am addressing a Technical Issue; the Servers do Not work as they should in certain areas of the U.S. for years; that is why I referenced that I took the time to help trace Faulty Servers.
Point Is - nothing has been done to fix the problems.

Sparck,
once again - I spent many hours sending dix/diags to KI and helped to locate faulty servers; It still has never been addressed or fixed. (in 2017).
It is Not my connection. Check the message boards and see how many people are still having probs with log ins, frozen screens, transition screens freezing or causing log outs, constant Lagging, FPs issues on gardening, freezing in Battle, not being able to Cast in battle, etc. This has been going on for YEARS.

I have already spent hours sending the info to your IT team about it; isn't this Someone else's job?

p.s. I am in a Major City very close to KI; my connection should not be the Issue