Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Plant All should favour the nearest plots

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jun 14, 2016
I used Plant All on an Enchanted Plot. The spell deducted 10 evil magma peas from my inventory, but planted seeds on only the 9 other plots in my garden. After some searching I discovered that the tenth seed was planted on the other side of my house, where I've forgotten that there were plots.

I'd expect for the plots closest to the selected plot to be used first.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
sKochiya on Mar 15, 2017 wrote:
I used Plant All on an Enchanted Plot. The spell deducted 10 evil magma peas from my inventory, but planted seeds on only the 9 other plots in my garden. After some searching I discovered that the tenth seed was planted on the other side of my house, where I've forgotten that there were plots.

I'd expect for the plots closest to the selected plot to be used first.
The plant all spell will use ANY plot of the right size regardless of where it is located.

The only way to avoid this is to have all other plots hand planted or plowed if not going to be used.

I got around this with some seeds that I was short of having enough to fill the entire stack. Since I do have multiple stacks, I do make sure that all plots are filled before using the plant all spell on another stack by planting something such as Bell Peppers or if a small plot, Tiger Lily.

I also do the same on large plots.