Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pile of Ice

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
Although I dont expect anyone to respond saying the same has happened to them, I have been able to walk right through the pile of Ice at the end of the bridge in Sudrilund, the one that you have to use a pick and shovel to get past. I know that I shouldn't, and at the time I write this, I haven't "broken" it yet. I have not accepted any quests on the other side, but kingsisle might want to fix this before someone dishonest finds out, even though it's not really that bad an offence.

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
marksommerville wrote:
Although I dont expect anyone to respond saying the same has happened to them, I have been able to walk right through the pile of Ice at the end of the bridge in Sudrilund, the one that you have to use a pick and shovel to get past. I know that I shouldn't, and at the time I write this, I haven't "broken" it yet. I have not accepted any quests on the other side, but kingsisle might want to fix this before someone dishonest finds out, even though it's not really that bad an offence.
Yeah, anyone can stroll right through that. It was mentioned previously, with a reply from an admin, but it's my guess that it's not on the high priority list to be fixed. -corwin sandstalker, legendary sorcerer