Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Piercly Glitch?

AuthorMessage
Squire
Aug 04, 2009
I dont know if anyone has had this problem it just happened to me today not that a big deal just wanted to say it

I was in the waterworks at the last boss with all 3 bosses and the bubble was traps go unseen in the light, so i started putting traps on the death boss(idk what its called) and the second trap i put on it my sea dragon casts piercly and it removed the trap, and then showed the shield destroyed icon.
Its the first time it had happened and i have done the waterworks like 7 times so Idk if its an actual glitch or if its just a rare occurence

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
thorvon65 wrote:
I dont know if anyone has had this problem it just happened to me today not that a big deal just wanted to say it

I was in the waterworks at the last boss with all 3 bosses and the bubble was traps go unseen in the light, so i started putting traps on the death boss(idk what its called) and the second trap i put on it my sea dragon casts piercly and it removed the trap, and then showed the shield destroyed icon.
Its the first time it had happened and i have done the waterworks like 7 times so Idk if its an actual glitch or if its just a rare occurence

Interesting. I haven't seen that happen in a very long time. I was actually just there about a week ago and while placing a trap can trigger the Pierce Train talent (and did), it didn't remove any traps... actually, since there were no positive wards, it just wasted time. Perhaps a bug got re-introduced in a recent update? It wouldn't be the first time...

Squire
Aug 04, 2009
Ya i mean i have had that happening a lot where he piercly just nothing happens, and then in the water works i place my feint, i was ready to judge him, and then my pet casts piercly and removes the feint.. And then of course my friends made the "oh your pet must be mad at you thing" my sea dragon has to love me though lol

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
thorvon65 wrote:

Piercemonger? Pierce-Train? Or some new Piercly I'm not familiar with?

Squire
Aug 04, 2009
mman17 wrote:
thorvon65 wrote:

Its like spritely just with the pierce spell it randomly casts pierce, called piercly i think, is a kind of new talent

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
thorvon65 wrote:
mman17 wrote:
thorvon65 wrote:

Its like spritely just with the pierce spell it randomly casts pierce, called piercly i think, is a kind of new talent

Thanks for clearing that up.