Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pheonix Spell STILL Broken

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 27, 2009
I was disappointed to see that the Pheonix spell still had not been fixed after Celestia came out. It still freezes halfway through the spell animation, and it's extremely ugly and unrealistic to look at. Honestly, I preferred how the Pheonix spell used to look. The original version was better then the new version of the Pheonix spell that you've came out with. KI, please either fix the Pheonix spell so that it does not freeze, or change it back to the way it used to be.

Thanks.

Mastermind
Sep 11, 2010
I must admit that I haven't used the Phoenix spell in quite some time; but haven't it always been freezing in the middle of its animation (where blades, traps and stuff like that are used)?

Explorer
Nov 27, 2009
No, the phoenix spell has not always been broken. Before it didn't freeze, it continued to flap as the blades and traps activated. Now it freezes right before blades and traps activate, and while they activate too. It's a problem, and it didn't use to be this way. It needs to be fixed.

Survivor
Nov 25, 2009