Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 25, 2008
Defender
Feb 18, 2009
I like this idea but would like to add that possibly you could go up to the pet and it would be asked, in one way or another, if they would want to join you. I know this is a rip from other games out there (such as Pokemon Dungeons) but it's a possibility. Not sure if that's a copyright thing or not. Don't see why it would be but who hasn't ripped something off from someone else these days on game play.

Just a thought,
Hunter SilverHeart

Defender
Sep 20, 2008
gnreno3 wrote:
I like this idea but would like to add that possibly you could go up to the pet and it would be asked, in one way or another, if they would want to join you. I know this is a rip from other games out there (such as Pokemon Dungeons) but it's a possibility. Not sure if that's a copyright thing or not. Don't see why it would be but who hasn't ripped something off from someone else these days on game play.

Just a thought,
Hunter SilverHeart

copycat...just kidding but what if they say no?HMMMMMM i do want pets to go roam around your house though but just make sure to make a button that allows you to get them back when you need them

Survivor
Jun 14, 2008
Rydogg wrote:
Any way that pets could be allowed to roam free in the new housing?
n ya nice thinking but there should be a tab and you should be able to choose which pets to roam your house so if your not using a pet anymore it will be of some use instead of selling it for a really unfair amount this game has.

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
Ok, Nice Idea. Hey, Admins, PLEASE Allow the Possiblity of pets Roaming your House, Cause I have lots of pets, and I would love to know where they are instead of my pack,and, it would be nice to start an entire pet thing, like Beds, Food Bowls, Pictures of Them, and other such items.

Thoughts of the Future,

Jasmine Dragon, Adept Pyromancer

Survivor
May 24, 2009
FireLizard727 wrote:
Ok, Nice Idea. Hey, Admins, PLEASE Allow the Possiblity of pets Roaming your House, Cause I have lots of pets, and I would love to know where they are instead of my pack,and, it would be nice to start an entire pet thing, like Beds, Food Bowls, Pictures of Them, and other such items.

Yes I would like that too being able to buy stuff for the pets so they can eat and just have things that is only for them

From a friendly necromancer :)

Thoughts of the Future,

Jasmine Dragon, Adept Pyromancer

Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
good idea. i would love to have a place for my pets to chill when they become retired/boring

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
Defender
Aug 02, 2008
That would be GREAT if pets could roam around free in your homes,
and LOL would also like pets to eneract with other pets
like that fire cat chasing the ice scareb across the page that would be so cool to see in game rofl. as well as other pet reactions and ineractions.

Survivor
May 25, 2009
it would be nice to let them roam around the house but also have then do a little damage like using your sword PET ATTACK!

Survivor
May 17, 2009
I agree too!!!! We need to be able to do something with pets besides just having them run beside us and then be stashed in our backpacks. Even if we could just place them in our houses like decoration it would be cool, but I like the ideas for interactions t oo! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let us put our pets in our houses!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Aug 29, 2009
Yes! PLEASE let us be able to have our pets in our yards or houses. Even if they are just standing around, PLEASE let us have them on display!

Survivor
Aug 15, 2009
jet456789 wrote:
if we dont get our pets to be roaming our houses or dorm rooms have them kind of like minions except you choose what the do and they stay next to you and if they cast a spell that is them why dont the summon themselves
Great Idea :)

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
hannahbanana79 wrote:
jet456789 wrote:
if we dont get our pets to be roaming our houses or dorm rooms have them kind of like minions except you choose what the do and they stay next to you and if they cast a spell that is them why dont the summon themselves
Great Idea :)
thanks

Survivor
May 31, 2009
Rydogg wrote:
Any way that pets could be allowed to roam free in the new housing?

hey totally off topic but can i buy a gift card from Best Buy to get the pet that i want and still get the card i want from it?
because i was looking at the page that has all the gift cards available and i want to get the firezilla but it said that in the december set was when i would get the card i want from the pet but its november and it didn't have the card that i wanted so i was wondering if i could buy the card now and just wait until december to use the code so that i get the card that i want from the pet ?

Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
Hey, how about not having pets cost crowns all the time? It such a rip off for people that are not crowns keepers. Especially for grandmasters that dont have an awesome pet except for their own level 48 school spell.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
well i am happy to let my pets roam around but i dont like having to pick them up and put them on, i wish that they can roam but then they still show up in the backpack when you need them!