Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pets

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 28, 2008
73
Here's a good idea for some pets. Lets us have some of our teachers as pets. I would love to see what card they would hold.

Survivor
Jun 24, 2008
47
This would be funny! Lets train the pet versions like they train us like pets. No offense to the teachers, but this is a pretty funny idea!

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
336
1Sonicboom wrote:
Here's a good idea for some pets. Lets us have some of our teachers as pets. I would love to see what card they would hold.


A real "Teacher Pet", huh?


Survivor
Oct 05, 2008
4
1Sonicboom wrote:
Here's a good idea for some pets. Lets us have some of our teachers as pets. I would love to see what card they would hold.
LOL I would love a pet cyrus or merle

Survivor
Jun 25, 2008
14
i think thats a great idea :] i dont think adding a card would be necessay though. it would be so cool maybe it could be an award given out to some people anyways yeah

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
336
xXRaikouXx wrote:
i think thats a great idea :] i dont think adding a card would be necessay though. it would be so cool maybe it could be an award given out to some people anyways yeah


8)
I think you may be on to something there: A special Event where the Players have a very hard Quest (or series of merely-hard ones) they have to complete Solo. The ultimate Reward : A miniture version of their school's resident Professor (Death School being that hunchback down in the Nightside). I personally think it has serious promise...!
8)

Explorer
Sep 28, 2008
81
NeoStar wrote:
xXRaikouXx wrote:
i think thats a great idea :] i dont think adding a card would be necessay though. it would be so cool maybe it could be an award given out to some people anyways yeah


8)
I think you may be on to something there: A special Event where the Players have a very hard Quest (or series of merely-hard ones) they have to complete Solo. The ultimate Reward : A miniture version of their school's resident Professor (Death School being that hunchback down in the Nightside). I personally think it has serious promise...!
8)

The idea Of training pets like the teachers train us is a waste of time maybe have a option where you can tell a pet to attack but has maybe 2or 3 ideas

Survivor
Sep 20, 2008
1
1Sonicboom wrote:
Here's a good idea for some pets. Lets us have some of our teachers as pets. I would love to see what card they would hold.


:DThat is a great idea!! I also wish they would bring back the dragon pets with the stars on them.{like the beta testers got} :)

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
336
keybladeweilder wrote:

The idea Of training pets like the teachers train us is a waste of time maybe have a option where you can tell a pet to attack but has maybe 2or 3 ideas


:D
keybladeweilder, I think you hit the nail on the head! But instead of the Pet actually attacking, why not have the Pet act like a Minion? I've seen Minions for at least three Schools besides Myth; and since they're no more "un-Balancing" than the Minions already in use, a Minion-providing Pet could go a long way in helping with some of the issues I've noticed in certains actually NEEDING a second or third Wizard to complete. Not an easy thing to get, I guarantee, if you don't live next door to your source of reinforcements...

Professors, I am making an OFFICIAL request : Look into Pets which give Minion Spells, even if those Minions are nothing more than School specific versions of the Zero-Pip Living Puppet used by the Myth School.
:D