Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Zapper card issue

AuthorMessage
Delver
Mar 13, 2011
There is a problem with my (and I guess others' as well) pest treasure cards, in that they are not showing up in my inventory in the gardening bar. It is showing that I have 131 gardening items, but only 2 pest treasure cards, a zapper and a fogger. I cast a zapper treasure card, and another one appeared in it's place.

The problem here is that pretty soon, as I receive more zap cards as treasure drops, my gardening item total will hit 150 and I won't be able to hold anything else, since there is no way to delete pest treasure cards from the inventory. I subtracted all the gardening items from the total and it indicates I have over 50 zapper cards.

If I open a trade with someone, all the pest zapper cards appear in the selection screen, but I certainly cannot expect to trade them to someone so it will free up my inventory while clogging up theirs, hehe.

Survivor
May 30, 2009
- HooVooLoo

This is a bug, I believe you can report it to the Wizard101 developer team. Go into the "Common Questions" Bar and find it there. If you can't find it, try the FAQ.

-Aaron Anglebane

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
HooVooLoo wrote:
The problem here is that pretty soon, as I receive more zap cards as treasure drops, my gardening item total will hit 150 and I won't be able to hold anything else, since there is no way to delete pest treasure cards from the inventory.

Actually you can right-click on each card and delete them one at a time.
They show only 1 card in your backpack, but the number that you have should appear on the lower left of each type.

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
hp1055cm wrote:
Actually you can right-click on each card and delete them one at a time.

Ahh, thanks, I totally missed that screen and the right-click to delete. Clears up the issue.