Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet turns pink at times/flashing pink

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
I had just bought a krok pet and whenever i go through a door his whole head and scales turn bright pink. Also even when not in a loading area, the bottom of his chin flashes pink. Can anytone help me? it's really annoying

Administrator
He's just blushing.

In all seriousness, this is a known bug and it is on the list to be attended to. What is really happening is his textures aren't showing properly.

Thank you

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Oct 20, 2008
I know I just bought mine and that happens to me too... I'm just glad its on a list of things to fix

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
Yeah, I have that same problem. It also happens with my ghost pet (forgot what it's really called. I think it's like Boo Didley or something.). I'm so glad that it will be fixed! When I first got my Kroktopia pet I was so suprised when he turned pink.

Survivor
Dec 12, 2008
yeah same thing happens to me.when a pet krok or a ghost pet gets into sight it turns pink or gose through a door. i think its cool really. but then it gets annoying after a bit.

- ian deathshard

Survivor
Jan 08, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
He's just blushing.

In all seriousness, this is a known bug and it is on the list to be attended to. What is really happening is his textures aren't showing properly.

Thank you

i no that happens with my pet