Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet training problem

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 02, 2011
OK. Some times i am train my pet and i hit play again. Then after nothing happens and i cant hit "X" to play some times. So i have to log of and go back on.
Has this happened to you

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
This happens frequently to me. Even though the interface does not appear you can still press x to get into the game.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 60 Life

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
karate345 wrote:
OK. Some times i am train my pet and i hit play again. Then after nothing happens and i cant hit "X" to play some times. So i have to log of and go back on. Has this happened to you
instead of logging off and back on, have you tried pressing x anyway, even though the prompt doesn't appear? And if that doesn't work, have you tried walking away and then walking back onto the sigil? usually doing one of those 2 things works for me, at least. -eli and crew

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
Occasionally when I hit "play again" after a game the prompt for another game does not appear.
However, I have always been able to "press X" to begin a new game. You may have to move away from the area and then go back to recieve the prompt.