Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Talents decreasing when you transfer to another wizard?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 21, 2016
I am not sure if this is an actual problem or if it's been a thing for awhile but is this real? Because my life pet was at 9% and 6% damage boost but when I transfered it went to 8% and 5%.

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
Did you remove a jewel to transfer it?

Defender
Jan 16, 2010
If the pet talents are percentage based, it's going to be based on whatever character you have them on - in other words, if the secondary character you're transferring them to is a lower level than the primary character you transferred them from, you're going to have a lower percentage. Which talents, specifically, have gone down and what were the levels/stats of the character you transferred it from and to?

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
Halimeda on Feb 18, 2021 wrote:
If the pet talents are percentage based, it's going to be based on whatever character you have them on - in other words, if the secondary character you're transferring them to is a lower level than the primary character you transferred them from, you're going to have a lower percentage. Which talents, specifically, have gone down and what were the levels/stats of the character you transferred it from and to?
Incorrect. Pet talents are solely based on the pet's stats and have nothing to do with your wizard's level.