Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pet pavillion mini game bug?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 14, 2011
last night and this morning, after i played a mini game with my pet i was unable to do anything else but walk around. in order to interact with anything/anyone i had to log out and then log back in again. is it a bug or am i doing something wrong?

Delver
Feb 25, 2010
Sounds to me like you might have lost connection for a few seconds. That's what my computer does when my connection blinks off. Then after a few minutes of wandering around trying to do something, I see a little broken chain that says "lost connection" or something to that effect.

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
That's happened to me too when I hit play again button. I quit doing that and just step on the siginal again.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
That happens to me all the time. I simply push x and it goes to the mini game interface.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 60 Life

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
I have been having problems with the Maze. After I run my pet about 4 times and try to run again, it is like it freezes. When I close the pet game to try again, my wizard and all other wizards that are in the pavilion are invisible. Even if I port out or go to the character page to try another wizard, it is still the same thing. I have to log out and then back in. This has been happening for about 4 or 5 days now. And it does not seem to make any difference which wizard I am running. It is happening with all of my wizards and several times in just a few hours. This is not from lost connection since my wizards can still move but invisible. The icons will still pop up to interact with but nothing visible. Pet game sigils not visible to interact with. The Pet Pavilion is the only area that I have run into this problem otherwise I would say lost connection too.

KI, do you have any answers to this issue?