Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

people on ignore. why they can still harrase us

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
i was minding my own business and playing alone when this person comes in my group.. at first i didnt mind at all.. more the merrier, until they started be really rude and hatefull with their words. i put them on ignore and when on my way.. again she comes where i was fighting and started being rude again. i reported her but this was basicly a rinse and repeat for an hour of this persons hatefull words and fleeing after another mob came in..

i believe that wizzard needs to block all chat from the person that put them on ignore.. that is some pretty nasty verbal abuse i had to go through but i never stepped down to their level..

Defender
May 08, 2009
jayde74 wrote:
i was minding my own business and playing alone when this person comes in my group.. at first i didnt mind at all.. more the merrier, until they started be really rude and hatefull with their words. i put them on ignore and when on my way.. again she comes where i was fighting and started being rude again. i reported her but this was basicly a rinse and repeat for an hour of this persons hatefull words and fleeing after another mob came in..

i believe that wizzard needs to block all chat from the person that put them on ignore.. that is some pretty nasty verbal abuse i had to go through but i never stepped down to their level..

If they can still talk to you after youignore them then that is a bug that needs to be reported

Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
I've been having to ignore people twice for the function to kick in.

Defender
Aug 02, 2008
TayD wrote:
I've been having to ignore people twice for the function to kick in.

AND the new toggle switch buttons that turn on and off teleporting,
buddy list, quest helper, etc. always seem to turn them selfs off all the time.
I have to constantly be rechecking it to turn the quest helper etc. back on
after someone yells at me saying they can not add me or port to me.

Defender
Jan 25, 2010
After you makes you changes don't click X to go back to the game view, click OK to approve your changes for friends requests, trade requests and teleporting.

Only after you clicked OK do you click X to go back to game view.