Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Penny Dread does not hand out quests anymore. Is t

AuthorMessage
Delver
Sep 25, 2008
I made my fourth character which is a storm wizard. I went to Penny Dread to get the quest so I can get the cyclops at the end of this quest, but when I went to her, she just said excuse me can you help me please and then she just turned away as if she did not want my help.

Is this a bug or is she now like the zebra that just stands there. Well the zebra does not talk, but all she says is Excuse me, can you help me please? and then it does not continue with what I have to do.

So if anyone knows about this please reply on what is going on.

Oh and when I playing my wizard the other day I saw an invisible bug report button that should only be in the test realm, not the live game.

Defender
Nov 05, 2008
Maryanne20 wrote:
I made my fourth character which is a storm wizard. I went to Penny Dread to get the quest so I can get the cyclops at the end of this quest, but when I went to her, she just said excuse me can you help me please and then she just turned away as if she did not want my help.

Is this a bug or is she now like the zebra that just stands there. Well the zebra does not talk, but all she says is Excuse me, can you help me please? and then it does not continue with what I have to do.

So if anyone knows about this please reply on what is going on.

Oh and when I playing my wizard the other day I saw an invisible bug report button that should only be in the test realm, not the live game.

with penny just like other quest you have to be up to it.

Survivor
Mar 16, 2009
Are you sure you have completed the prerequisites? It is either level triggered or by completing certain quests . not sure which but she didn't have the exclamation point for my Life wizard until I reached level 5 and was returning to report to the headmaster on Rattlebones.