Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Parental Control Problems

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 10, 2010
I was trying to buy Crowns the other day, I clicked Checkout and it asked me for Parental Control Password, i had never set it on, or even got a Password to it.

When i try to disable it i cant, What should i do? I Put forgot password, but it has been a few days with no reply, can i have some help please?

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Have you tried your Log In password? I am not sure, but i am thinking the parental control password on my account was the same as my log in when i first got my account.

Hannah Lifebringer level 50 Life

Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
I can not remember, but to me I think it was I tried, to use my ingame password. but I was told my ingame password for parental controls can not match my gaming password.

So I had to come up with another password just for crown buying eventhough I am the master, of the account.

You can try: "forgot e-mail address," and see where that takes you. If the one you picked is not on record, then obviously you used a different e-mail to make the account with.

Try any other e-mail you might have, and if a different works, then click the: "forgot password." on the e-mail that is on record.

Explorer
Aug 29, 2009
You can also write to support@wizard101.com and explain the situation. They may have the solution you are looking for.