Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Parental Control Help?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
Hi, I'm a parent, looking to allow my son to be able to freely chat. I attempted to type in my parental password, but came across no success. I clicked forgot my password, and it said it sent it to my email adress. I checked my email, nothing. Then I tried the same on my daughter's account, and I got a temporary parental password, but when I tried using it on my son's account to access the "My Account" settings, it said the password is incorrect. Does anyone have any ways of fixing this problem? Thanks in advance.

Administrator
Thank you for letting us know of your issue. I just want to make our players aware the some email providers such as hotmail, aol/aim and yahoo will delay the delivery of your emails from what they consider 'high volume' senders.

This means if you use one of those providers your email could be delayed by hours or even days. This is not something we can control, even though we try to make sure that we do not send unwanted emails to our players.

The best way you can make sure you will receive emails from us in a timely manner is to make sure you mark incoming emails from kingsisle.com and wizard101.com as 'Approved Senders' or similar wording depending on your provider.

Hopefully you will receive your parental password email soon.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Aug 22, 2009
Hey, umm, i have a similar problem. I got the temporary password from my mom's email but the password DOES NOT or NEVER DID work. I don't know why but this is starting to get annoying. Could someone please help? My mom said she'd buy me crowns but this has been going on for a while >_<. Thanks.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Keep in mind that an account login password and the parental controls password are two separate things. Do not get them confused with one another.