Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Parent Password problem

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
For some reason when I put in my parent password on an account it works, but when I put it on the head account it says it doesnt work. When I try to get a new code sent to email it wont and I have checked the email adress. Is there also a way to remove accounts from family account?

AlecVolterra wrote:
For some reason when I put in my parent password on an account it works, but when I put it on the head account it says it doesnt work.
You can have unique parental passwords for each account, and they can be different than the account login.

AlecVolterra wrote:

When I try to get a new code sent to email it wont and I have checked the email adress.

If the email address is yahoo, aim, aol or yim, it's most likely being blocked by your email provider. Make sure you have @wizard101.com added to your 'safe mailing list' to ensure that emails are properly received.

AlecVolterra wrote:
Is there also a way to remove accounts from family account?

No there is not, I'm afraid.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Explorer
Mar 11, 2010
Explorer
May 23, 2009

MY brother and i had the same password and it worked fot me but sadly it did not turn out good for my brother. it said they would send a e-mail and to wait 24 hours. He is really upset because he wanted the crowns sonner. it been babout 6 hours. no e-mail. So AlecVolterra your not alone.

AlecVolterra wrote:
For some reason when I put in my parent password on an account it works, but when I put it on the head account it says it doesnt work. When I try to get a new code sent to email it wont and I have checked the email adress. Is there also a way to remove accounts from family account?

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
Really? It use to be the same, anyways its gmail and I have you guys unblocked, could you possibly resend it

Explorer
Mar 11, 2010
At this point, you'll want to go to Help and Support and send them the request.

Good luck.