Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Outside Housing Problem

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jul 30, 2009
This will more then likely sound silly, but I'm kind of confused...

I just recently bought the Marleybone Estate, and have spent the last week decorating it. I've gotten the inside done to my satisfaction, outside of a few little nicknacks (plates, rugs, food items) to give it that really 'at home' feeling inside. And with room to spare, if I really wanted to crowd the rooms.

My problem though is outside. I've just started decorating it.

I've put in a fabulous fire garden (with lava fountain), and been working on the front yard portion. In real life I'm a gardening ethusiast, and to my delight the game has wonderful individual flowers, shrubs, trees, ect. for me to do this.

Needless to say, the front outside is 'almost' done to my satisfaction. But I haven't hardly touched the center portion or the glassed in garden area...

I've just discovered that although I've got plenty of room to add items inside (250 items allowed), I've used up the alloted item allowance outside (150)? And I have plenty of empty spaces yet to fill. HUGE empty spaces.

Honestly, is there any hope that KI will up the item allowance for outside gardening ethusiasts? Because adding the little highlights the stores offer such as the pearl flowers, tiger lilies, small ferns and palms? They take up NO space hardly. And I was really looking forward to 'planting' more of them, as well as putting in a couple of more statues (I only have one) and a picnic area.

Could you give a gardner a break and raise the allowance for outside to the allowance inside? Pretty please? 250 items outside would be more then enough...But the 150 only gets the job part done.

I'm sure I'm not the only gardener here that can do a lot with a space in regards to planting and outside decor. Heck, if ya'll sold cattails and floating loctus, that could be put in the water? I'd have been buying those up at the bazaar as well to add along the water edges as well.

Oh...And any hopes that some day the Grizzleheim boat will be allowed to float? It looks good in the center of the main house and glassed in garden. But would look so much better in the moat. LOL!