Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Out of quests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 03, 2011
I have completed a number of quests in various worlds both on my own and by helping friends. I am now out of quests to do. Can't find any new ones without accompanying someone else.

In two Dragonspyre cases, I defeated bosses and was "awarded" portals to other parts of Dragonspyre but neither portals is there in the Basilica and I have to navigate using the map.

I'm not sure if my problem is that I haven't completed all of the quests in previous worlds but I can't tell if I have or not. I LOVE this game but I'm getting extremely frustrated!!

There should be a Log that tells players what quests they have completed and which ones are left in each world.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Irish2themax wrote:
I have completed a number of quests in various worlds both on my own and by helping friends. I am now out of quests to do. Can't find any new ones without accompanying someone else.

In two Dragonspyre cases, I defeated bosses and was "awarded" portals to other parts of Dragonspyre but neither portals is there in the Basilica and I have to navigate using the map.

I'm not sure if my problem is that I haven't completed all of the quests in previous worlds but I can't tell if I have or not. I LOVE this game but I'm getting extremely frustrated!!

There should be a Log that tells players what quests they have completed and which ones are left in each world.

As far as the portals not being in the Basilica, I remember that for the Necropolis, you should have a quest that sends you to the Necropolis for your "first" visit there. You get to the Necropolis for the first time by going thru the doors in the Plaza of Conquests. Read the "diaglogue box" in your quest, and then look at your map in the Plaza of Conquests. You will see the doors and a big yellow arrow pointing to the Necropolis. I just finished mine and it was called "Portal Decay". It says something about "go thru the Grand Gate and into the Ring of Battle..."

After your "first" visit, then the portal should appear in the Basilica for you.

To help with your list of quests in Dragonspyre, the fansite at Wizard101Central.com has a lot of lists and guides for quests in each world.

Check this one out for Dragonspyre:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58622

Hope this helps.