Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Other Wands

2
AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 12, 2008
3
What if you can hold two wands at once? So you can combine the cards they give you? :-)

Explorer
Dec 23, 2008
55
i think you should have a staff that is made entirely of bones with a skull top that does 80 damage for poeple not life or death does 85 for poeple in death and 40 for poeple in life

Explorer
Dec 23, 2008
55
Slickriptide wrote:
TKDBlackBelt wrote:
Sometime can you create a "master" wand that packs a walloping
200 or 150 damage


I'm not one of the game's designers, but I can state pretty certainly that you'd never see a wand like that. Can you really imagine a wand whose blasts cost zero pips and they are stronger than most rank 2 spells
WRONG myth trap does no damage and i dont think snow serpent does that much

Explorer
Dec 23, 2008
55
apprenticepeter wrote:
TKDBlackBelt wrote:
Sometime can you create a "master" wand that packs a walloping
200 or 150 damage



Wands are not supposed to do a lot of damage.
well my last comment is true but you are right

Survivor
Dec 09, 2008
11
Personally, I think that wands, staffs, and swords are really all we need to cast spells with without looking... well... a little weird.
I think that we just need more variety of wands, staffs, and swords.
- Dustin Mooncatcher (Storm 19)

Survivor
Oct 20, 2008
10


But since you mention things being "created", why not a kind of "Create A Wand" option?



I agree! that would be a great thing to do in spare time! and it would be a great thing to customize your character

sorry if my message didn't quote you Neostar my computer has been doing that lately

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
336
sk8erangel wrote:


But since you mention things being "created", why not a kind of "Create A Wand" option?



I agree! that would be a great thing to do in spare time! and it would be a great thing to customize your character

sorry if my message didn't quote you Neostar my computer has been doing that lately



No prob, sk8erangel ... Been there; done there; couldn't find the tee-shirt ...

Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
1
SyphaN wrote:
I think a wizard should be able to choose what he/she wants to use
Wand/Staff. only problem is THERES NO STAFF SHOP!
Wizards Must have a Staff shop.


I think SyphaN is absolutely right. We should be able to decide whether to have wands or staffs. I personaly like a staff over a wand, but the only way to get one is to buy special event staffs with crowns, or wait and complete every single quest in Wizard City. The idea of wielding a "grimoire," if you will, or a spellbook in one hand should also be available, but only for wands.

-aSilz-

Survivor
Dec 29, 2008
2
I love the idea of musical intruments as weapons. Of course they wouldn't be like an electric guitar, but maybe like futes and other small intruments. They should also have a different looking attack than they wand. Their attack should be playing the instrument to attack with musical notes. Great Idea!

I also like the Spellbook idea. Their attack should be the character reading from the book, and a wave comes out, attacking the enemie. I think that would also be really cool!

Maybe pots? I have seen large pots as weapons for mages before. They could hold it with both hands, as it would be large. Not to large though. The attack could be the pot brewing the attack up. Would look neat I think! :-P

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
336
aSilz wrote:
SyphaN wrote:
I think a wizard should be able to choose what he/she wants to use
Wand/Staff. only problem is THERES NO STAFF SHOP!
Wizards Must have a Staff shop.


I think SyphaN is absolutely right. We should be able to decide whether to have wands or staffs. I personaly like a staff over a wand, but the only way to get one is to buy special event staffs with crowns, or wait and complete every single quest in Wizard City. The idea of wielding a "grimoire," if you will, or a spellbook in one hand should also be available, but only for wands.

-aSilz-


:(
I agree that it's sad we can't choose between Staff or Wand; I much prefer the look of a Staff to a Wand. And while we get a Staff each time we complete a World (not just Wizard City), its a bit lame since its just a re-skinned Wand. There should be a Staff Option, if only as a Wand Shop purchase Item.

Other Items ... Well, I'm still undecided, though it would be nice since the Lollipop Wand in the Wizard Shop seems to be popular right now...
:(

Survivor
Dec 09, 2008
14
I think it would be cool to customize your own wand and add your own little touch to your items!

Explorer
Feb 05, 2009
51
as mentioned before musical instrument, one of the first life quest mention life makes it magic through music and song (won't say anymore to ruin the spell quest for anyone who hasn't done it), but instrument like a flute would be neat to see for a life wizard. However I would like to really like to see some enhancement quest as a I mention before to the dragon rider staff, that literally makes it a part of the story line. Turning the staff in to a woodwind instrument for life would be really really cool.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
7
2