Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

other schools useing other schools spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
i am a lvl 34 pyromancer i have had monsters use other chools spells as thiers like fire kraken, fire zilla, ice elf, ice kraken why cant fire and ice get those spells? i mean the monsters can

Defender
May 29, 2009

you can for some. One, you have to train the original spell (like you have fire elf) or if you spent the training points in storm, you would have kracken. Then check out the bazaar and look at the treasure cards under the Charms section. There are mutate cards in there that will mutate spells you know.

ricky4105 wrote:
i am a lvl 34 pyromancer i have had monsters use other chools spells as thiers like fire kraken, fire zilla, ice elf, ice kraken why cant fire and ice get those spells? i mean the monsters can

Survivor
Dec 09, 2008
ricky4105 wrote:
try to thing of a whole new monster not same monster with a different school new spell could be thunder hawk

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
I think he means how can he get Ice Elf for example when the actual spell is Fire Elf.

I have only been able to do this thru a treasure card. I got it from a monster and it allowed me to change one Fire Cat card to an Ice Cat. Not sure if you can buy these cards though.