Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

One year sub + crowns problem...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 02, 2009
i usually pay monthly unless they have the yearly sub special for 59.99. Yesterday I decided to take advantage of the one year sub special that comes with 13,750 crowns for 74.99 on one of my accounts (would like to get it on my second account too if deal is still on next week when i get my check). I went to buy the one year sub, got it in my cart but it didn't show the crowns along with it. my currently monthly sub doesn't run out till april 10th so this new one year sub will take affect at that point so i thought nothing of it. I placed the order and paid and noticed that not only was the crowns not showing up, but I was charged the normal 79.99 for the one year instead of the 74.99. I logged into the game to check my crown status and it still said i only had 367 so i didn't get the 13,750 that was supposed to come with the year sub. I sent in a ticket about this and have not heard anything yet. Was wanting to ask here in the mean time while I wait for customer service to get back with me if anyone has had this issue and/or if they have had this issue with this current promotion and/or why. I just logged in for the day a few minutes ago and still only have 367 crowns, I know with everyone going on and them working from home it may take longer for them to get back with me but didn't want to try to get the promotion on my other account if this was going to happen on that one too but also don't want to miss out on it either waiting for them to respond. Any insight/help would be greatly appreciated.

Survivor
Feb 27, 2014
The extra pricing may be because of what country you are in because the price of the dollars and covid19 crashing economy’s and stuff don’t know about the crowns though