Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

One Shot Glitches?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 09, 2012
Ok so i have sent an email about this but well, i didnt get the response i was looking for. One time, i was standing outside of a one shot dungeon (exalted meowiarty) and i went to the bathroom, I was apparently pulled into the dungeon and my friends saw no timer or anything. Another time (Exalted Rattlebones) me and some other friends were doing the dungeon. One friend had to leave middle of the fight so it took much longer then it needed to. Long story short, we got no loot? As i stated in the email and apparently it was overlooked: "I AM NOT ASKING FOR THE LOOT" (Sorry for caps :P just wanted to show that this indeed, is not me asking for loot) I would just like to know what caused it... Has this happened to anyone else yet? Or just me. My backpack was cleared out and i had enough space, not to mention my friends did as well. Anyways, again Please answer back what might have cuased this? I just want to make sure this never happens to anyone else in the future.

Administrator