Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Oh this is great!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 08, 2009

So I inform you of my complaint pertaining to not being able to win a pet or mount yet whoever may be helping me can win a pet or mount 2 or 3 times right before my eyes.

Great so I complained about that. Now I just went through the dungeon wear you battle wavebringer and death oni in the end and won nothing not even gold.

Seems you guys have really got it in for me now. Why? Just explain why and I could be ok with that.

Is that your way of saying we are over a million strong and we don't need you as a member anymore?

Administrator
Hardly, young Wizard.

First of all, is your backpack full? If your backpack is full, items you win will be placed in your bank. If your backpack AND your bank are full, you cannot obtain new items.

If you think this is a technical issue, then by all means, please use our Help & Support section at https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Jan 25, 2010
Dodgee wrote:

So I inform you of my complaint pertaining to not being able to win a pet or mount yet whoever may be helping me can win a pet or mount 2 or 3 times right before my eyes.

Great so I complained about that. Now I just went through the dungeon wear you battle wavebringer and death oni in the end and won nothing not even gold.

Seems you guys have really got it in for me now. Why? Just explain why and I could be ok with that.

Is that your way of saying we are over a million strong and we don't need you as a member anymore?

The established pattern of drops if that regardless of your level or the boss or where, you get all the prime drops of other schools, but not your school. Even when fighting together you get the good school drop that would apply to your fight partner that is a different school and they get get the good school drop that is for your school.

I can get what other people want and have been fighting a week for to try to get in every single fight I do with them then I go sell them on bazaar or shopping district then the items vanish into thin air because that stuff isn't tradeable, you can sell it but no one can buy it.

It's gone.