Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Oh no!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 15, 2010
On my lvl90 balance I am STUCK in the twin giants because I am recently on the quest "The Long March" or whatever where I had to defeat 4 of those bug things and talk to Chasca but guess what... She ISNT there! What is happening I cannot turn in my quest and it is only happening to my balance and I also cannot turn in my crafting quest for Dragonspyre because it shows I did it but when I go to turn it in it shows that I havent done it yet! Please help I wanna try out Khrysalis :(

Tara SeaStaff lvl90

Defender
Apr 07, 2012
Jonathan303100 on Dec 27, 2013 wrote:
On my lvl90 balance I am STUCK in the twin giants because I am recently on the quest "The Long March" or whatever where I had to defeat 4 of those bug things and talk to Chasca but guess what... She ISNT there! What is happening I cannot turn in my quest and it is only happening to my balance and I also cannot turn in my crafting quest for Dragonspyre because it shows I did it but when I go to turn it in it shows that I havent done it yet! Please help I wanna try out Khrysalis :(

Tara SeaStaff lvl90
This is a bug you might have to restart your computer or log out and log back in

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Jonathan303100 on Dec 27, 2013 wrote:

Tara SeaStaff lvl90
One of 2 things is at play here: either it's the same glitch with invisible npcs in Dragonspyre, or you are following a side quest and haven't yet reached the main arc point that would unlock the npc.

Whichever it happens to be, good luck.

-von