Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Obsidian Chest quest

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jun 30, 2009
Alright. So, when we are able to get to DragonSpyre Academy we have to talk to the Fire Tree, Ashley. Well, when you get the quest the first place is in Triton Avenue. But, i noticed if you have the same quest with someone else and they go in with you then they take it first you don't have it.

See, I finished the quest with my friends. And we were in the Labyrinth and i grabbed the Obsidian Chest first, and they came into the Deans Cell and tried to get it and it wasn't there. Then, they walked outside and went back inside. They waited for 20minutes-35Minutes and walked back in and nothing was in there. So they are being forced to do it all over again. KingsIsle. You really, need to change that. I am glad that I got it. But, I still don't want my friends to have to go through the pain that we went through a lot. It's frustrating. And, to do it 1 time for the StoryLine quest, then to go through it again to get an Obsidain Chest. I think, that it is a lot to much. But for them to have to do it again?? Really. That's messed up. Please fix this.