Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

oakheart in jade place

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 27, 2010
:( it will not let me in to get last piece of bark or whatever i did all of moo shoo. please tell me what i have to do :(

Hero
May 02, 2009
Check to see if you've done all of the mossback, wavebringer and oakheart side quests. If you don't have access to oakheart in the jade palace, then you may have missed one of those side quests.

If your having trouble finding oakheart, he is in the tree of life dungeon, near a bridge (and some spiders).

Completing these quests will get you access to oakheart in the jade palace.

Mastermind
Jun 06, 2009
i have a problem with this: i can't get the wavebringer quest. when i talk to him, he just says "water clean! water pure! i dance!"

Hero
May 27, 2009
Foxfyr, you may be talking to the wrong Wavebringer. Did you defeat him in the Shirataki Temple? That really counts as a Mossback quest, but it's the first time you interact with Wavebringer. I was helping a Life Wizard backtrack the Mossback quests and this is the one he missed, so maybe you did also. Look for Mossback at the very edge of the cliff, directly opposite the Temple.

Mastermind
Jun 06, 2009
Willowdreamer wrote:
Foxfyr, you may be talking to the wrong Wavebringer. Did you defeat him in the Shirataki Temple? That really counts as a Mossback quest, but it's the first time you interact with Wavebringer. I was helping a Life Wizard backtrack the Mossback quests and this is the one he missed, so maybe you did also. Look for Mossback at the very edge of the cliff, directly opposite the Temple.

k thx, i'll try that. :D

Delver
Apr 02, 2010
Search this forum, someone typed out each step and where it begins.

I helped a friend resolve the same set of quests, and unfortunately some of the steps are quite time consuming, especially the Shirataki Temple.

As I said before, I think this quest really should start in the Jade Palace and chain one to the other. About the only benefit I can see is on some dungeons you get half the XP the second time as you did the first time. Also, the Tree of Life area bosses can drop some pets.