Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

NPC Tips

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 23, 2008
Anyone else having trouble recently with the tips that flash on the left hand side of your screen from the NPCs ie the professors, Diego, Mr. Lincoln, etc? I have been getting some of the initial hints re: gameplay on my level 17 wizard.
My Myth wizard in Krotopia got every Cyrus Vance pop up yesterday when she leveled to 17.
In addition, Diego keeps begging me to come see him in Unicorn Way so I broke down and went but he then refused to talk to me.

Survivor
Aug 04, 2008
Did you recently reinstall the game? One time before the launch, I uninstalled and reinstalled the game. When I played the game I got all the pop up tutorials all over again too. Just click them off and ignore. Have fun!

Defender
Aug 19, 2008
No I tend to get those immediately after an update for a day or two then they seem to go away.

I do wonder, seems on each wizard, at level 13 levelup....my professor tells me to come see him/her....but when I get there they don't want anything.

Survivor
Jul 23, 2008
Thanx for the replies.
I was actually playing at my son's house so it was on a new post launch update version. I guess that was the problem as I have not had any errant tips since I got home to my own computer.