Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

not working quest arrow

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 30, 2010
My quest arrow isn't working. It just points forward and doesn't move or do nothing. How do i fix this.

Delver
May 04, 2009
taskforce876 wrote:
My quest arrow isn't working. It just points forward and doesn't move or do nothing. How do i fix this.

You can't. It is a "Known Bug". KI said that they have a "fix" for it and it is out there now on the test realm.

In the meantime, we have to rely on our maps to get around, or ask someone to help you find what you need. Usually, the arrow doesn't work on one quest, but when you move on to another one, it comes back okay.

Do you need help getting around now? Have no idea where you are or what quest you are working on.

Survivor
Feb 04, 2010
I have the same problem it has been like this for many weeks now. The very rare time it will show the actual number on the arrow but only if I go through a door or such. I end up just using the map in the mean time to look for the directions. It gets tiring. Wasn't sure if I was only one who had this problem.

Defender
Oct 09, 2010
It happens quite a bit, like in Mooshu, for the Walking Dead quest, your on your own to find them. :| Either be like me and explore the place before you have a single quest to even go there, (one teleporter in the Village of Sorrow leads you right to the Walking Dead) or use the map. You don't have a choice. They really need to fix it, because it's really annoying to walk, check map, walk, check map and so on.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Wizzgal wrote:
It happens quite a bit, like in Mooshu, for the Walking Dead quest, your on your own to find them. :| Either be like me and explore the place before you have a single quest to even go there, (one teleporter in the Village of Sorrow leads you right to the Walking Dead) or use the map. You don't have a choice. They really need to fix it, because it's really annoying to walk, check map, walk, check map and so on.

Also in Mooshu, in the Village of Sorrows, the quest helper arrow isn't working on "Clean House" where you have to light 3 portal candles and defeat Fushiko. You have to look for Fushiko on the map and go to her for that quest.