Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Not happy with card system currently

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 07, 2009
Since wizard has prepaid cards, and I wanted one of the "monthly special" pet I went to one location, wasn't pretty what happened. After tons of driving around, calling all over and being frustrated this is what I found.

Walmart does have the cards, right next to music cards and such.
Blockbuster does have the cards, usually near the checkout with a bunch of other cards.

Rite aid? employees never heard of wizard <gasp>
Game stop/ gamestop.com forget it, the local guy was bad, phone support for thier site was confused but said they would look into it.

Best buy has them on thier website
and seven eleven isn't in my area of the country, so I have no answer for them.

If anyone has found them where I have not, feel free to add your 2cents :)

Hero
May 27, 2009
I also asked at my local GameStop, and the manager said she'd be VERY surprised if they "got anything like that." She said the last time they did anything like game cards was a few years ago and it wasn't very successful. I REALLY wanted to get the unicorn pet for my storm wizard....

Defender
Jan 07, 2009
Update on rite aid, you have TELL them it is a gift card, I spent over an hour on the phone with the local manager, she remembered my friend asking for them and she herself being the one that said we don't have them.

They do carry them, remember not everyone is online so you have to be nice and explain it's a gift card for an online game, then you can try to hook them into logging in and playing.