Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Not getting stuff after quests!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 27, 2010
This is the second that I am not getting my stuff after completing quests!!!

I just finished the Smith Quest and I went to the guy in the Common Area to complete the quests... and did not get the deck of cards and what what ever else I was suppose to get.

You know how you just complete a quest and the items that you are getting from completing pops out of the person and then a picture of the category that the time is goes to the left hand side so that you can click on it and see what you got an see if you want to equip or leave it in your backpack? Well it popped out of the person and was translucent then totally disappeared without being applied to my backpack. I even went as far as to see if it was applied to the bank chest in my dorm and it was not even applied there. This is the second time this happened. I worked hard to get the Smiths Quest done so that I can get the new deck of cards... and now I have nothing to show for it :( Can I get it back?

Each of the quest reward icons mean different things. Zeke's quest reward you with a Training Point. The icon for this looks like this:

These Training Points can be used to buy spells outside of your school of focus.

You can learn more about what these icons mean in our Player Guide.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.