Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Not Able to submit Support Ticket

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 13, 2011
I wanted to submit a bug report about the Sunflower problem and after I fill in the first page of the report and click on continue I get a second screen with new address and my email address in the box. (I am signed into my account like I am now). I click on continue and it says that my address is already in the data base. I tried deleting my address and clicking continue and it asks for an email address.

So because I already have an email address in the data base I cannot submit a support ticket?

Administrator
Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
GamingDan wrote:
I wanted to submit a bug report about the Sunflower problem and after I fill in the first page of the report and click on continue I get a second screen with new address and my email address in the box. (I am signed into my account like I am now). I click on continue and it says that my address is already in the data base. I tried deleting my address and clicking continue and it asks for an email address.

So because I already have an email address in the data base I cannot submit a support ticket?

Send a ticket to support lol