Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Not able to Log In

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 18, 2010
Hey guys,

I was playing Wizard101 this morning and it was working fine. Then I logged off and came back on a few hours later. When I clicked the Wizard101 icon instead of going to the news board thing it showed.

Step 1! Enter your username
Step 2! Enter your password
Step 3! Log In!

So i logged in and it said 'Unable to connect to Wizard101. Please check your internet connectivity below.' It said that I might have a firewall restriction, an internet outage, or Wizard101 maintenance. I am positive that I had NO firewall, NO internet outage, and there was NO maintenance going on. Does anyone know what I can do? I have Windows 7. Thanks!

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
I also have Windows 7 and no firewall/antivirus conflicts and haven't been able to log in for almost a week. Seems a lot of us are having this problem. I didn't think it would be acceptable that so many people had an issue for this long, leaving them unable to access the game at all, one they pay to play.

Administrator
rebelscum this is more of an internet connectivity issue - you'll see the 1,2,3 screen when the Wizard101 launcher cannot connect to the internet - let me know if you were able to log in

LanieO are you running Windows7 as the administrator? Try right clicking the Wizard101 icon and selecting 'Run as Administrator'.

And please, if either of you continue to encounter the issue - our wonderful support staff is waiting on hand to assist - just send them an email to support@wizard101.com

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
Thank you Professor Greyrose....unfortunately that doesn't solve the problem. I originally emailed tech support on the 10th, hopefully I'll hear back soon.