Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No teleporting to Dungeons anymore?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
Every time I need my brother to teleport to me in any dungeon, it says the dungeon is full when it is clearly not since I just entered and no one came. Please fix this.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
There are many copies of each dungeon, one copy for each wizard or group of wizards that go in. If the game didn't do that, there would be a long wait on each realm.

If you go into a dungeon, you're in a different copy than somebody else who goes into the same dungeon, even if you're in the same realm.

Your friend is probably in a copy of the dungeon with four wizards total.

Defender
May 31, 2010
A group of 4 of us went into a dungeon together the other night. While we were there , I could not teleport to my friends who went in there with me. I was getting the error , "friend is in a full dungeon"
Now we have done this dungeon before without having this problem , it wasnt only me that night , but the three other people who went in there with me could not teleport to each other either.
The only way we were able to fix it , was for everyone to log out of the game and restart.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
colagada wrote:
There are many copies of each dungeon, one copy for each wizard or group of wizards that go in. If the game didn't do that, there would be a long wait on each realm.

If you go into a dungeon, you're in a different copy than somebody else who goes into the same dungeon, even if you're in the same realm.

Clearly, he was not in a dungeon, I just entered with no one there but me. Then my brother tried to port and he could not, it said, your friend is in a full dungeon. Whats with that?

Defender
Apr 30, 2010
mariomaster1 wrote:
colagada wrote:

Clearly, he was not in a dungeon, I just entered with no one there but me. Then my brother tried to port and he could not, it said, your friend is in a full dungeon. Whats with that?

Maybe you were in a full realm and he couldn't port to you because of it :?