Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No quest after pyramid of storm eye

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 16, 2011
I finished the pyramid of storm eye with my daughter and another wizard. My daughter is able to proceed, but I cannot. I got credit for the dungeon as that quest is gone from my book, but I got no follow up quest. I put in a ticket, but there has been no response for four days from KingsIlse.

Survivor
Apr 16, 2011
I finally got a response and they fixed it. Thanks!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
BrahmDR on Nov 29, 2012 wrote:
I finished the pyramid of storm eye with my daughter and another wizard. My daughter is able to proceed, but I cannot. I got credit for the dungeon as that quest is gone from my book, but I got no follow up quest. I put in a ticket, but there has been no response for four days from KingsIlse.
When I looked up this quest on one of the fansites, the information there says that at the end of this instance, it "returns to Vision Things". Do you have a quest called "Vision Things"? This link shows the information:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:This_Corrosion

(Note: if "clicking" on the link doesn't work, you might have to do a "copy and paste" to see the info.)

Survivor
Apr 16, 2011
AluraMist2 on Nov 30, 2012 wrote:
When I looked up this quest on one of the fansites, the information there says that at the end of this instance, it "returns to Vision Things". Do you have a quest called "Vision Things"? This link shows the information:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:This_Corrosion

(Note: if "clicking" on the link doesn't work, you might have to do a "copy and paste" to see the info.)
No. I only had the UFO, flowers, stones, and crafting quest. No other quest at all.

Survivor
Sep 25, 2012
Myself and three others all entered the Pyramid together, but when my character appeared inside I was alone! The other three were not on my friends list so I had no way to ask if they experienced the same thing! I certainly hope it is not a solo dungeon! What went wrong here?