Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No Quest?!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 09, 2010
Hello KI! I have a really annoying bug. What the bug is, that when i finished a Austrilund quest one day, the guy didn't give me another quest! I am sure that the quest i finished was a main quest cause i returned the quest to austri. I checked everyone in austrilund and in hunjfords ford and nobody gives a quest! Please fix this cause i really want forest lord :(

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
Reets99 wrote:
Hello KI! I have a really annoying bug. What the bug is, that when i finished a Austrilund quest one day, the guy didn't give me another quest! I am sure that the quest i finished was a main quest cause i returned the quest to austri. I checked everyone in austrilund and in hunjfords ford and nobody gives a quest! Please fix this cause i really want forest lord :(
Maybe you did side quest series and still have main one

Adherent
May 20, 2010
I wasn't aware that you needed to do Wintertusk for Forest Lord.

If you finished Celestia and didn't reach level 58, then you should go back through the worlds, highest-first, and do the side quests.

Hero
Nov 22, 2010
Reets99 wrote:

your quest for the forest lord pet comes from your teacher.

so does the quest for the forest lord spell.

Go see if your teacher has a quest for you.

Explorer
Mar 22, 2009
I have a few theories:

1. He told you to go to another place in wintertusk to get your next quest.
2. You must be a higher level to do those quests.

If either of those dont work, keep doing random things and go back to the giant regularly to see what he says. Thats all I got, lol.