Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

no porting into dorothy's house on unicorn?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 19, 2011
It happens alot to me because i am in the process of picking my perfect character and im changing, switching, and making new characters. it happens on all of them i put a port thing in the house after i talk to her friends, i try to port and it says unable to do instance closed! So im thinking its not a dungeon please fix along with people in the commons it says austrilund!!! what up?

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
cmsipes wrote:
It happens alot to me because i am in the process of picking my perfect character and im changing, switching, and making new characters. it happens on all of them i put a port thing in the house after i talk to her friends, i try to port and it says unable to do instance closed! So im thinking its not a dungeon please fix along with people in the commons it says austrilund!!! what up?

How come you don't put the marker right outside the door?

Some of the NPC rooms are classified as dungeons and prevent this type of porting, even though there is no advantage.

Survivor
Apr 16, 2011
Ive noticed with other dungeons this - If i put marker outside of door and have to wait to get back in..what ive killed as far as the minions to the boss are back and not dead.

If i mark the inside of the dungeon then what i killed is no longer there and then can fight boss by itself.

So far i have not had problems porting into dungeons as long as I do not wait to go back in to fight. If i mark the inside of a dungeon and log off and come back next day then there is error which is understandable.

Maybe its the amount of time you are taking before you go back to the room?