Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No Option for a Main Quest?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 21, 2009
Character Name: Jenna Thunderbreeze
Level: 55

Hi. So, I was playing Celestia, working on beating that world. I stopped playing for a good amount of time due to schoolwork. When I came back, I did about two quests before the storyline totally disappeared? When I checked my quest list, my main quest was somewhere in Grizzleheim. So, I did those quests and eventually finished. Then, I finished Hrundle Fjord. I remember getting a notification telling me that theres a quest from the Marleybone dog in purple who works in Celestia. So, after, I went to the dog. He gave me a quest, but to my suprise it was not a main quest. Now, I don't have any main quests. I tried talking to the last person who I talked to, but they are either only giving me side quests or no quests. Then I tried usuing the Quest Locator but it only leads me to side quests. I don't know what to do :/

Someone please help! I don't want to be stuck doing sidequests in Grizzleheim and Celestia for the rest of time ):

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
JLLTyay on Apr 2, 2018 wrote:
Character Name: Jenna Thunderbreeze
Level: 55

Hi. So, I was playing Celestia, working on beating that world. I stopped playing for a good amount of time due to schoolwork. When I came back, I did about two quests before the storyline totally disappeared? When I checked my quest list, my main quest was somewhere in Grizzleheim. So, I did those quests and eventually finished. Then, I finished Hrundle Fjord. I remember getting a notification telling me that theres a quest from the Marleybone dog in purple who works in Celestia. So, after, I went to the dog. He gave me a quest, but to my suprise it was not a main quest. Now, I don't have any main quests. I tried talking to the last person who I talked to, but they are either only giving me side quests or no quests. Then I tried usuing the Quest Locator but it only leads me to side quests. I don't know what to do :/

Someone please help! I don't want to be stuck doing sidequests in Grizzleheim and Celestia for the rest of time ):
Hi, I'm sorry to hear that you've lost the quest line somehow. It might be a bug or a glitch.

Probably your best bet is to contact KI support and let them know about the problem. Tell them the name, school and level of your wizard, and anything you can remember about the last official quest she did in Celestia. For example, do you remember what area you were in?

You can reach them by clicking on the "Help?" icon in the upper right corner of this page. Be sure the email attached to your account is up-to-date, as they will connect with you via email. They should be able to get your wizard back on track pretty quickly.

Good luck!

Alia Misthaven

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
It would've been a little more helpful if you posted where in Celestia you recall you last were, or even the name(s) of the NPC's you interacted with.

Contacting support is another option you could however try though:

support@wizard101.com