Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No Code!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 20, 2009
Hello, I recently bought a Subscription to Beckett Massive Online Gamer with hopes of being E-mailed a Code for the Umbra Sword, unfortunately I did not receive an E-mail within 48 hours, or any ammount of time for that matter. I'm also a bit confused though, on the Wizard101 page about the Umbra Sword, it said the Code would be in the Pages of the September/October Issue of the Magizine, and when I clicked Subscribe to Beckett, it said the Code would be E-mailed to me within 48 hours, I recived no Code, just a verification E-mail to confirm my Purchase. Also on the Page on the Wizard101 Website, it said if I had not recived a Code within 48 hours "Click Here", but it had not been 48 yet so I did not click it, I went on a 4 day Vacation the Morning after the Purchase and got back last night, I still had recived no Code, and when I tried to find the Page on the Wizard101 Website, it was gone, if you can help, please do. ~ Kaoe

Administrator
https://www.wizard101.com/beckett

If you signed up for a Beckett subscription online through the link on our site, and haven't received your code, forward your confirmed subscription e-mail to MOG@beckett.com

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-