Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No "0101" button (true friends)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 01, 2009
Hi,

I just started both my daughters here and I was trying to set it up for them to be "true friends".
On one computer, there is a button in the friends list for this feature (0101) but on the other computer, the button is missing (Only a red X on the right). Is this a common problem? Do we need to reinstall the game?

Thanks!

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Miasara2001 wrote:
Hi,

I just started both my daughters here and I was trying to set it up for them to be "true friends".
On one computer, there is a button in the friends list for this feature (0101) but on the other computer, the button is missing (Only a red X on the right). Is this a common problem? Do we need to reinstall the game?

Thanks!

For them to be true friends, you must go to acount-parent controls-put in parental password- and enable true friends for both your daughter's accounts. Once you enable, they'll have to log out and log back in. One clicks: "Get code." And the other puts that same code in the place that allows you to type it in.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
If they are children accounts (I assume), you will have to log into the master account and allow each child account the ability to add true friends. By default, child accounts do not allow true friends.

Survivor
Jul 01, 2009