Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

ninja pig

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 18, 2009
why does the ninja pig pet not have a ninja pig attack card? and Why oh why can't the spell malistair gives you with his myth robe be a ninja pig instead of an earthquake. Or better yet, we could assign what six pip spell we wanted to go with our robe since i am myth i still love my triton jacket!

Survivor
Dec 27, 2008
:D You know.... I would LOVE To see an item that gives you the Ninja Pig spell......and I don't think there is one........

So... Dear Programmers and Developers,

Please give us some sort of rare item drop that gives Ninja Pig. Since this spell is only on a spell card, it is probably under utilized. Your hard work programming this spell into the game should not go to waste! Obviously fits as either a special ninja pig pet card, a necklace/choker or a robe spell.

Thank you,

Alric Stormblade

Explorer
Mar 07, 2009
Agree, Ninja Pig card should come with ninja pig pet. The only weird thing is why it a myth card? I am balance wizard and i came across a school spell quest where we had to summon the"Master of Balance" which turn out to be the ninja pigs. So the ninja pig should be a balance card and not a myth or the LORE is broken.

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
In my opinion I joined the game because I thought the ninja pigs were cute. I would suggest to KingIsle that they changed the 42 spell to ninja pigs or ... there be a Ninja Pig Stuffed animal and we buy them and they come with codes. The codes add a ninja pig pet to your account with the spell.

Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
I have got the ninja pig treasure card several times after killing pigs.
Cool to use in Dragospyre against Draconians.

Survivor
Feb 17, 2009
There is a ninja pig treasure card, so really we need some regular spells. So there could be ice ninja pigs, fire ninja pigs, storm, myth etc.

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
i could not see a ninja pig being balance at all it is more myth think about it ninja pigs are a myth. think about it

Explorer
Feb 26, 2009
Militarymage wrote:
Agree, Ninja Pig card should come with ninja pig pet. The only weird thing is why it a myth card? I am balance wizard and i came across a school spell quest where we had to summon the"Master of Balance" which turn out to be the ninja pigs. So the ninja pig should be a balance card and not a myth or the LORE is broken.

Realy? I never knew ninja pigs were suposed to be masters of balence. But in some ways there IS something kind of Balencey about them. Maybe Ninja pigs could become a spell quest for Balence?

Explorer
Feb 26, 2009
zargof wrote:
i could not see a ninja pig being balance at all it is more myth think about it ninja pigs are a myth. think about it

I'm not sure why, but something about those pigs strikes me as balance.

Survivor
Jan 06, 2009
camowiz wrote:
zargof wrote:

I know, and they have balance standing on each heads

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
camowiz wrote:
zargof wrote:

Well they are ninjas and they balance on each others feet and hands maybe that is it?

Survivor
Mar 29, 2009
As a former ninja, I can tell you with a degree of certainty that anything having to do with ninjas has a great deal to do with balance as well.

Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
zargof wrote:

I THOUGHT THEY WERE REAL!

just kidding.

you should be able to get the pet with card for 2000 gold extra.

Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
I like that idea of choosing which cards to add to your Crown armor idea mentioned earlier..

One of the main determining factors in Crown Gear is the Card attached to it..

Currently only having 2 options for cards on gear is rather limiting..

Giving the wizard the option to imbue there armor with one of there cards.. kinda the way the giant cards work for treasure cards.. but a permanent attachment to your crown gear..

Think about it we might even buy more then one copy of gear so we can imbue different cards on them for different situations.....

This way we can get the gear and the card we want.. shoot I might even replace my old lvl 35 crown gear finally...

Explorer
Mar 03, 2009
I see we don't have too many people aware of a sense of humor if that many people seriously believe that the ninja pigs should be balance school. They are called "Masters of Balance" because they are very good at balancing themselves NOT because they know all the balance school spells. It was designed as a joke, because of misdirection. However, I see it was lost on you. Sort of like in how in another game I play, you find a red herring (literally, a herring dyed red) but rather than being useless, it's actually a key part of a puzzle.

As far as the myth aspect, it is deeply related to the stories told about ninjas. Some of their weapons, such as black eggs, caused stories of disappearing in a cloud of smoke or the ability to spit acid. Of course, this was not true, but it was believed to be at the time. So something real can easily become distorted into myth.

Survivor
May 23, 2009
think about it- ninja = balance. it should be a quest card for grandmaster sorcerers. i know ninja pigs are myths, but, being a conjurer, i think it should be balance. something like cerberus should be myth.

Survivor
May 23, 2009
zargof wrote:

heckhounds are a myth too, but are they myth? no, they are fire. krakens are a myth, unicorns are a myth, even firecats are a myth. ninja pigs were a joke, they are "masters of balance", they can stand on each other's heads without tipping. but there is some truth in that, ninjas are masters of balance, in the way of balance of all things. think about it

Champion
Jan 23, 2009
oh good grief

Being a fire AND balance wiz i can tell you that on BOTH QUESTS Ninja is one of the entities of balance. When you do a school spell somewhere in balance Ninja's give you the spell. They are NOT myth as there ARE ninjas in real life its not a pretend lore like cyclops.

Heck Hound, my be a myth, but it is one that is associated with fire and the underworld. And it is rightly placed in fire school.

I have alway wondered why Ninja was given to myth in treasure cards and was not added to the list of spells in balance. But as the worlds are added I am hopeful that we may get NEW spells and Ninja should be one of them and it SHOULD be balance. As while balance has a couple of good attacks it only has one that goes over 400+ damage without a boost.

Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
Has anyone ever thought about this: in the tutorial, the draconians cast it as a MYTH spell. Debate solved, it is a myth card.

Defender
May 06, 2009
If it isn't given to Myth, then please give Myth a similar 600hp single hit spell. Minotaur is nice but it doesn't always do the trick when you need a myth prism to do serious damage. Ninja Pig is currently the only single hit spell that does more than about 400 points for myth.

But it seems to me since it already IS a myth spell, the thing to do is to leave it myth.

God, do we have to have arguments about which spell should belong to which school, especially based on whether they balance on each other or not? Heck, our wizards balance to run, so are we ALL balance wizards?! I mean, seriously...they're alive, too, so shouldn't Ninja Pigs be Life? They kill people, so shouldn't they be Death? You'll find you can justify a lot of schools by this sort of logic.

Not to mention, I expect to get Centaur as a myth card, because the Centaur is one of the creatures we get sent on a quest to talk to, to get one of our spells. But no, I don't expect therefore they mislabeled Centaur as a Life spell.

I'd just be happy if it was a spell you could cast without having to luck out finding a treasure card.

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
Whoever says ninja pigs should be balance heck no to them. Really ninja pigs is a mythical creature i mean everything is. Balance is one of the most OVERPOWERED classes and myth is the most UNDERPOWERED. Myth should get it even if it does show a freaking ninja pig in a quest for balance. Balance wizards just want another spell that is good. Not all though. Really balance should not get it. It's purely myth. Anyways everyone that says it should be a balance spell (Ninja Pig). It should be because every class has another creature from another school talking to them in a school quest.

Survivor
May 17, 2009
There is a Ninja Pig that is purple and black which looks awesome!!!

Blaze Gem Level 50, Grandmaster Pyromancer

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
WCK86 wrote:
As a former ninja, I can tell you with a degree of certainty that anything having to do with ninjas has a great deal to do with balance as well.
you are and/or were not ever one. they were ancient japenese assasins.