Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Niles tricked me!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 27, 2009
Niles the tree, in Krok, tricked me today! I clicked on the Spirit Blade spell to train for it but it didnt highlight so I thought it was just dim that I couldnt see it so I clicked Train and it gave me an Elemental Trap! I have no use for that what-so-ever! Please KI, give me back only 1 training point and you can have the Elemenal Trap back!!

BTW: I had 2 training points and I could train for it when I had one, not 2. So now I am training pointless. Just 1 Training point back...PLEASE

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
This has been posted on several times on the boards, and is listed as a know problem/issue. All you have to do is buy one of the traps (I would assume spirit trap) and Spirit Blade becomes available.

Best thing to do is go un-buy your talent-spells with Mr. Lincoln and start re-buying them with the refreashed talents.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
You can try to contact Mr. Lincoln via email about getting your training point back.

Like MikeStrath said, it is clearly posted in several places here that it is a bug. That said, it is clear that not all players go to the message boards until they have a problem.

But MikeStrath is also wrong. You do not have to train on one of the other spells from Niles before you can acquire the Spirit Blade.

The bug is being able to select the Spirit Blade with the mouse (when you have not trained on any of the other items). However, if you select any of the other items and use your down arrow key, you can move the selection (highlighted) down to the Spirit Blade and train it.